The information about you which we may collect through the Websites includes
- Information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details.
- The content of electronic forms you submit via the Websites, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, for example the Customer Service
- Any messages or comments you submit to us (via the Websites, eg. through an email or “Contact us” form)
- Information collected when you participate in an online survey. and
- Information you provide to, where you have used that website to apply for a position with Flexfit.
You may browse some information-only areas of the Websites without providing any personal information, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the Websites if we are not provided with the information outlined above. In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Websites but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Websites are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Websites.
The Websites do not use ‘cookies’, small text files which are placed on your hard drive by some websites to store information.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We will use or disclose personal information that we collect through the Websites:
- in accordance with this Website Privacy Notice
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure, or
- for the main purpose(s) for which we collected it, or for related
- purposes which you would reasonably expect, which may include:
- to provide you with information relating to Flexfit or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you have previously advised us that you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes
- purposes related to Flexfit’s research(including market research), planning, service development, security, testing and risk management; and
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Websites.
We may provide the personal information we collect through the Websites to third parties. The types of third parties to whom we would usually disclose that personal information may include:
- our service providers who assist us in providing the Websites and our products and services (for example internet and technology service providers, auditors, mail houses and delivery companies), and
- organisations with whom we have co-promotion arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements).
The Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Some sections of the Websites protect your personal information by requiring you to use a password. For your own protection, we require you to keep this confidential and to change your password regularly.
Access to information
If you are a registered user of the Online Subscription Service, you can access and update the information on your profile by logging into the service using your id and password. You can change your preferences there about what sorts of notifications you would like to receive from Flexfit.
If you wish to request access to any other personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Website Privacy Notice, please contact us using the “Contact details” set out below. Please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it. An access fee may be charged to cover our costs of providing the information to you.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below:
625 Columbia St., Brea, CA 92821